• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Dog shoots man, demands kibble and bits

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Proof that even the french hate the french (sorry frenchies)

-Dog shoots man-

PARIS, Nov 5 (Reuters) - A French hunter was shot by his dog after he left a loaded shotgun in the boot of his car with two dogs and one of the animals accidentally stepped on the trigger, police said on Wednesday.

The man, from the village of Espelette in the Basque region, was admitted to hospital in the nearby town of Bayonne on Monday with leadshot injuries to the hip.

"As he was driving along, one of his dogs accidentally set off the gun," said a police official.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news...PLS&idq=/ff/story/0002/20031105/113868432.htm

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
That has happened many times right? I think I remeber seeing it in Bowling for columbine...

Well, it's not like we didn't know already that french are dumb...

biscuit

Cyburbian
Why would he have his dogs in the boot of the car?
I think I'd be shooting to if someone had but me in there.