• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Don Johnson

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Of Miami Vice fame.

Anyone hear the news story yesterday? Detained in Germany with $8,000,000,000.00 - Yes BILLION- in bank notes and paper in a suitcase. When questioned, he said he was buying a car with it.

WTF?

"I don't know that I will ever be able to clear my reputation and regain my credibility."

He lost what little credibility he had when he made that god-awful song "Heartbeat." :p

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Anyone ever see the movie "Scam"? with Christoher Walken and Lorriane Bracco (from Sopranos)? It was on TV last weekend. This reminds me of it.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Do people really just carry around 8 billion dollars in securities? No doubt people will think this is shady. So bizarre...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I had better take out that $10 billion in securities I keep in my glove compartment. I wouldn't want to get stopped and have the police start questioning me about it. Maybe I'll put it in the hall closet, if I can make room next to the piles of gold bullion I keep there.

That was exactly what i was thinking this morning - what the hell is that all about? this is DON JOHNSON for christ's sake.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
KMateja said:
That was exactly what i was thinking this morning - what the hell is that all about? this is DON JOHNSON for christ's sake.
Exactly. No one in Hollywood, not even washed up has-been stars, has $8B to their name. The question is, who's he a mule for? El-Quaida? ;)