• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Don't mess with these schoolgirls!

el Guapo

Capitalist
...Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor...
Police later said they would have like to have charged him with a B-Class misdemenor of Getting his ass kicked by girls but they felt his colon couldn't handle the strain once he enters the penal system. "His Shawshank Factor was aready too high to make it much past the first year. Chief Wiggum was hear to say. "The additional charge would just be piling on."

donk

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
Lemme think about that for a bit.
Ummmm....
No.
Then at least go to the school over on avenue road, just north of the jag dealer.

ahh mispent youth.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
heh heh - my wife is a former catholic schoolgirl. And yes, she still has the uniform ;)
Does she wear it for you? And if she does does she give you a "beatdown"?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Hot damn those girls should get a metal or something!

whats wrong with beating down a guy? Hemmmmm? if they consent of course.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Tranplanner said:
Doesn't anyone just use their imagination these days?
Constantly. But pics would be nice; you see, I have this...ummm.... oh hell, I gotta alot of baggage, man.

H

Cyburbian
I wont say the obvious joke that I want to say here due to the whole “offending religions” thing (even though it would all be in fun).

So I will just say good for the girls. He probably deserves worse, but that will do.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Reminds me of a certain titilating scene from "The Meaning of Liff....errrr....Life".

Jeff

Cyburbian
Goretti girls, the mustaches in that school are thicker than in the boys HS.

donk

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Goretti girls, the mustaches in that school are thicker than in the boys HS.
Reminds me of a Frank Zappa song.....

I think I'll put it on when I get home.

steveanne

I went to Catholic school as a child.

Ladies, if I wore my navy blue shirt with the alligator on it and dockers... Would I be sexy? No? Damn.