• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Dragon needs a new alarm clock

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Oh, man -- that's too cool! I am so happy that none of my co-workers slacks here:-D

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
When do we get to see the reaction shot? ;-)

Dragon

Cyburbian
Ahhhh crap!!! As if I wasn’t kicking myself in the butt for oversleeping already.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Cmon, man, this is Mississippi, don't people take their time and come in whenever they get around to it. ;-)

Dragon

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
Shouldn't you be working to make up for being late instead of slacking? ;)
You would think so, but I just don't feel up to it.

Seabishop said:
Cmon, man, this is Mississippi, don't people take their time and come in whenever they get around to it. ;-)
That is the way it usually works, but we had doughnuts this morning, never will I forgive myself or my alarm clock. :p

Floridays

Cyburbian
Here's whatcha need:
wakey wakey

For the "hearing challenged: There is a test button on the unit to explore which combination of flashing lights, shaking bed or loud pulsating audio alarm [/U] will work best for you. 8-!

ludes98

Cyburbian
Floridays said:
Here's whatcha need:
wakey wakey

For the "hearing challenged: There is a test button on the unit to explore which combination of flashing lights, shaking bed or loud pulsating audio alarm [/U] will work best for you. 8-!
Now that's a freakin' alarm clock!! I would never need that; the radio alarm works for me.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Crossing over from the Monty Python Thread
one way to wake up is "The Fish Slapping Dance"