• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Drink-O-Meter

nerudite

Cyburbian
LOL... I'm Mother Teresa... the sad part is that I drink even less than I stated, since I go out drinking less than once per week.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Ooh, ooh. I'm F*^&%N Ozzy Osbourne!
My total consumption could have bought me 0.41% of a Ferrari.
No wonder I'm stuck in this crappy Isuzu.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
WHOLLY CRAP! I RATED OUT AS OZZY OSBOURNE!

I'M A FREAKEN PROFESSIONAL! :)

I don't believe I can possibly be that bad! :)

donk

Cyburbian
Another Homer Simpson, but I don't go out much, but when I do watch out.

The scary thing is the 20K I've spent on boozing. Damn those $8 pitchers in university.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
chelsea clinton: at least I get out of the house...when my parents let me....

damn, need to go out more.

donk

Cyburbian
I redid it for nights when I decide to drink hard liquor, I'm also a Boris Yeltsin.

If I move someplace with good bars I'll end up with liver disease.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
you are rated: Mother Teresa
Not Even Trying.
According to previous posting more Cyburbians party harder than I do.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Kegger at my house

Habanero said:
Another Ozzie here-

I think all of us Ozzies should get together!!
If yall Ozzies want to buy a cheap plane ticket to Kansas City, I'll hook you up with all the alcohol you can drink. Pick your poison and I'll see that it's waiting for you. We can hit the town, play drinking games and it hit hard at my house. You can pass out where ever you like. Maybe we can arrange a guest appearance from Dan and El Guapo.

This is an open ended offer, but I think an organized convergence would maximize our enjoyment and allow me to take advantage of economies of scale on the alcohol.

I'm serious !!!!!!! KC is centrally located and a cheap flight, plus the airport is 15 minutes from my house.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
short drive for my chelsea-clinton drinking habits. I'll have to ask my parents if it's ok...

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Re: Kegger at my house

Budgie said:
If yall Ozzies want to buy a cheap plane ticket to Kansas City, I'll hook you up with all the alcohol you can drink. Pick your poison and I'll see that it's waiting for you. We can hit the town, play drinking games and it hit hard at my house. You can pass out where ever you like. Maybe we can arrange a guest appearance from Dan and El Guapo.

This is an open ended offer, but I think an organized convergence would maximize our enjoyment and allow me to take advantage of economies of scale on the alcohol.

I'm serious !!!!!!! KC is centrally located and a cheap flight, plus the airport is 15 minutes from my house.
I've gotten drool all over my keyboard this morning. This is a fasinating offer. I wonder if there are any direct flights from anywhere to KC..... :b:

donk

Cyburbian
Re: Kegger at my house

Budgie said:

If I'm going to have to pay $900 CDN for a flight can we pick someplace warm in February to have this kegger?

Budgie

Cyburbian
Thread Killer Strikes Again

It looks like my offer to host an all you can drink burp fest at my crib has killed the thread. If anyone else will make an equal offer, I'll show up for two or three days, guaranteed.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Re: Thread Killer Strikes Again

Budgie said:
It looks like my offer to host an all you can drink burp fest at my crib has killed the thread. If anyone else will make an equal offer, I'll show up for two or three days, guaranteed.
Rumpy's willing. let the drinking begin, my house halloween, I'm serious. I've got a bar.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Thread Killer Strikes Again

Rumpy Tuna said:
Rumpy's willing. let the drinking begin, my house halloween, I'm serious. I've got a bar.
What no takers? You pussies (no apologies here)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Thread Killer Strikes Again

Rumpy Tuna said:
What no takers? You pussies (no apologies here)
I need a little more leeway than a couple of days. Your on, but I'm gonna have to get some stuff straightened out, schedule wise. Mid-spring in Buffalo would work for me. I've been to Buffalo, Oswego and Syracuse a couple times. I like that part of the country.

My offer is open to all.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Tuna:

Do you like Primus? They play in Syracuse on Nov. 24th. I imagine the lake effect snows will be in effect, which really doesn't bother me. It's about a 3.5 hour drive from Buffalo -- Correct?

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thread Killer Strikes Again

Budgie said:
I need a little more leeway than a couple of days. Your on, but I'm gonna have to get some stuff straightened out, schedule wise. Mid-spring in Buffalo would work for me. I've been to Buffalo, Oswego and Syracuse a couple times. I like that part of the country.

My offer is open to all.
Mid-spring huh, alright just give me the time frame after you figure everything out.

Syracuse is about 2, 2 1/2 hrs from here. Sure I like Primus, they suck.