• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

E-mail notifications

Mary

Dan,
I'm registered I've been an off and on user for years but I con't seem to get the web site to send me e-mail notification when someone replies to a post.

(Even when I ckeck the box) :)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Click on subscribe to thread at the bottom of the thread.

Also....make sure your e-mail is correct.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Mary said:
OK I did it and I'm still not getting the responces yet HELP
Looking at the user option menu I have access to as a mod (but I can't change...only Dan, el Guapo, and Chet can make changes), it appears that you have the e-mail notifications set as being on.

Are you certain you have the right e-mail address? I can PM you if you want to let you know what e-mail address shows up in the database.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I had a quick look at your profile too - the only thing I could think of was that maybe your email account is filtering out messages from cyburbia - check your settings at that end and see.