• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Earl Finkler?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Earl used to be a regular here. When I moved the forums to the new format, he left ... and apparently never came back. I sent him a username and password for the Cyburbia Forums several months ago, but he never visited.

He's apparently still at KBRW, and still active at other bulletin boards. Anyone know whatever happened to him?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Last I saw...

...he was hanging out with Arthur Fonzarelli and Pinki Tuskadero at the malt shop....

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
Earl Finkler

Earl hasn't been around. I sent a message to him and he replied that he was given a password that didn't work. I think he was interested, but......

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Red Tape

Hello
I am alive. Thanks for asking.
I did have considerable trouble getting hooked up, but maybe this will work.
Guess I never understood why Perry's Corner was changed with all the passwords, etc. Seemed like amost everyone who used it behaved admirably.
But it is nice to (hopefully) be registered.
Will look forward to participating now and then.
We have about 20 below zero in Barrow, even though the sun has been back above the horizon for almost a month.
Happy winter everyone!!
Baseball spring training has started, so summer is not far away.
Hey Hey
Earl

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Huzzah! He lives! Glad to see you on here!

Dan

Top Bottom