• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Easter Old School

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerByDay said:
To Funny. Happy Easter CYBURBIA.

Don't eat to many Peeps ot you'll end up lookin like this :-#

Believe it or not, you can make homemade peeps now with the cool Peeps factory. I got one for my bday a few weeks ago, so the kids and I will try our hand at home-made peeps this weekend. Yum yum!

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Believe it or not, you can make homemade peeps now with the cool Peeps factory. I got one for my bday a few weeks ago, so the kids and I will try our hand at home-made peeps this weekend. Yum yum!

NO WAY..... 8-! Tell me how it works.

They should have made that thing in the shape of a Bunny and had the Peeps come out of it's Butt or ....... That is how Peeps are produced right. You know like the Cadbury Bunny Cho. Egg commercial.

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerByDay said:
NO WAY..... 8-! Tell me how it works.

We haven't used it yet... but I'll update you next week on whether it works well or not. I can't wait... I love Peeps (almost as much as red vines)!