• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

eeewwww

biscuit

Cyburbian
Why?!:-c

I can see how doing that could be considered conceptual performance art...40 Years ago.
How is this woman relevant today? No, let me rephrase that. How was she ever relevant and who cares?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
GREAT... Thanks for the thought. I will not be able to get it up for a month... *bad mental picture*

She is 70... I am sorry but I know too many 50 year olds that would not look all that good with out anything.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
As of right now I no longer support world peace.
Its a shame John Lennon is dead but I'm glad he's not participating also.

BKM

Cyburbian
Given years of being ferried around by their parents from school to McDonalds and back, there are a lot of modern TWENTY year olds that should remain fully clothed :)

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
My lunch just came back up! Damn!!! I'm curious to see those who'll be cutting (and possibly smelling) fragments of her clothes...FREAKS!!!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
omg she is 70!?

Do you beleive she actually has a techno dance song out right now?

Tom R

Cyburbian
yoko

Without her association with John, she would be nothing or less than nothing.

carlomarx

Cyburbian
Why can't Uma Thurman or Rebecca Romijn or Shirley Manson care this much about World Peace?

Anyone people want to see naked anyway.

Damn.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Where's the hot guys who want to get naked for world peace? (god, sounds like Miss America: "I wish for world peace..."). Men of Cyburbia: any takers?

SGB

Cyburbian
No art lovers where blinded in the performance of this piece

"At the end of the one-hour event, the Japanese-born artist was left seated in her black undergarments until an aide came onstage with a robe."

Full article

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Assuming the WORLD wants PEACE! Which I highly doubt! It does want naked chicks though, or we wouldn't get to see to many of them! (Glad I don't live in the muzledm world) :)