• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

El Double Clubbe has a new member! (Me)

BKM

Cyburbian
After months of lengthy posts (no quick quips for me!!!) I have finally reached that milestone of slackerdom: El Double-Clubbe! :-\

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Way to go, superslacker!!

I hope you have learned something over these past 2000+ posts. ;-)

SGB

Cyburbian
[Wayne & Garth]We are not worthy![/Wayne & Garth]

Congratulations to you, and condolences to your employer. ;)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Oh geez, people are starting to catch up to me - guess I better really turn on the slackitude.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
[UNWORTHY] BKM, you are a model of slackitude![/UNWORTHY]

Pretty great accomplishment for an expat Hoosier :-D

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
BKM said:
After months of lengthy posts (no quick quips for me!!!) I have finally reached that milestone of slackerdom: El Double-Clubbe! :-\
please take note of the thread titled "100,000". You may already be a winner

martini

Cyburbian
Ahh, the uber slacker clube. Congrats!

With this post I do join the halfe(½?) clube though. I bow in your general direction!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Congrats! You are an inspiration to slackers everywhere. Now I only have to double my slacking time and I'll be caught up with you in a couple of months.

Well, I might not have a job, but I'll be caught up! ;-)

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Way to go. You hit the big 2000 in under 3 years with an average daily post of 2.3.

Great job, someday maybe I'll get there, but at 0.66 ppd It is gonna take 8 years.

BKM

Cyburbian
Thanks, all! I have so far to go, though. I note that our leaders are the quinte-clubbe range already. Alas, I can only look upwards in awe :)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Because you're in the Clubbe now ...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Ha! I'm twice the slacker you are! If you ever want to catch up you're going to have to work harder. Or not.

BKM said:
Well, until NOW, anyway. :p Didn't this Important Occasion merit a long-winded speach??? :-D

Congrats! Let's go out for pizza (or something) and Celebrate! :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
Well, until NOW, anyway. :p Didn't this Important Occasion merit a long-winded speach??? :-D

Congrats! Let's go out for pizza (or something) and Celebrate! :)
Beware, BKM! That was MZ's post number 666! ;-)

Cardinal said:
Beware, BKM! That was MZ's post number 666! ;-)
Yes :d: , and it has now been commemorated for all Eternity and people will know even after the post count changes! :p You know, I am still trying to live down my She-Devil "first impression" that I started Life in The Michele Zone with.

What the F***. I am too tired to make Funnies. Really: I am playing. Someone else -- who is in full possession of their Wit(s) and sense of humor -- feel free to run with this.

Oh, wait, that would be Rude. This thread is all about BKM -- Who STILL has not managed to make a "date" for coffee with me. So, shall we start a new thread with a poll: Who here thinks I will increase my odds of actually meeting BKM in person if I offer to pay for the celebration pizza? Can I bribe him into being more sociable? ;-) lol. (You would think he and I could get together, given that he works like 5 or 10 minutes from my home and lives something like 15 minutes away. This is becoming quite comical.)

JNL

Cyburbian
Congrats BKM. I'm almost in the Clube, and can only aspire to the lofty heights of El Double Clube and beyond!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
:-0 Congrats on being among most excellent of Slackers :-\

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
yhaee welcome to the Clube-you got a long way to catch up to Chet and our other king slackers

donk

Cyburbian
bienvenue to teh clube.

I know at my new job, I'll be posting less.

You'll all be able to catch up to me.

Rem

Cyburbian
Excellent non-work BKM and congratulations. The bast part about someone joining the clube is that it gives the rest of us a chance to pad. Not that our heart felt congratulations aren't genuine of course. ;-)