• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

El Guapo, We Need You

BKM

Cyburbian
Some nutcase is sitting on the main East Bay freeway (Interstate 80) right now with a high powered rifle. The freeway is stopped in both directions. Does this happen anywhere else?

el Guapo

Capitalist
I'm sorry, but that is a mightly long shot to make: Midwest to I-80. Best get Quigley.

Good luck. And BTW - if you are viewing the hollow end all rifles are high powered.

BKM

Cyburbian
Thank God, I'm at "work" and not in traffic. Hoep they get the wacko without too much bloddshed.

BKM

Cyburbian
Nope. It's Janeane Garofalo. And Billy Bob Thornton. Protesting American oppression in Haiti.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Wow... Not find any news on it on the web... This is the type of thing that CNN would love to carry.

BKM

Cyburbian
Have no fear, the loony has apparantly been subdued. Although, his civil rights were violated because the agents of the overpowering State removed his weapons from his possession.

BKM

Cyburbian
Oops. The gunman was actually a photographer with a long range telephoto lens. Good reason to close the freeway during rush hour!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
BKM said:
Oops. The gunman was actually a photographer with a long range telephoto lens. Good reason to close the freeway during rush hour!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you say unintelligent reactionaries? ^o)

michaelskis

Cyburbian
BKM said:

OH MY... someone feels stupid.

el Guapo

Capitalist
When are we going to wake up to this senselessness and ban big lenses? Think of the CHILDREN!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
el Guapo said:
When are we going to wake up to this senselessness and ban big lenses? Think of the CHILDREN!
Really, I am sure the guy was trying to get a shot of celebrity breast........