• If you're returning to Cyburbia, your old password should still work with your username. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it here. If your email changed, or you can't get into your account, follow these instructions.

Eminem's gay bashining is OK, but Dennis Miller is why the world hates America

nerudite

Cyburbian
Despite that I lean to the left of middle, I love Dennis Miller. I think I find him so funny because he's a slightly more over-the-top version of my dad's sense of humor (although my dad may lean as far right as Dennis). I wonder what he said that night that got Sir Elton's panties in such a bunch.

Jeff

Cyburbian
thats the very reason why I believe the world would be a better place with a greater population of strippers and lesbians.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Mike D. said:
thats the very reason why I believe the world would be a better place with a greater population of strippers and lesbians.

**with tears in my eyes** I couldn't have said that better myself. What a wonderful observation. My faith in mankink...er...kind has been reinforced.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Most Islamic Fundamentalists wouldn't be too happy with the flamboyantly gay thing, no matter what Elton's political views are.