• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Enchante and How Ya Dooin?

Cullen

Hi, my name is Cullen, and I am just beginning to post here. I graduated from the state university here in Albany after studying geography and planning. Now I make road maps for a local company, Jimapco, which serves much of the northeast. I miss thinking more about and working with planning topics. ~~~ I see more schooling in my future ~~~ I am checking out and am soon to be be applying to law school. I like to travel a lot. I also like to read a lot, both fiction and nonfiction relating to many things especially history and planning. Anyway, I am just saying hi, and introducing myself here in cyburbia :-}

el Guapo

Capitalist
Greetings - we are glad you found us. Study hard and you to may enter the rairified air of the professional planner someday.

run

Run NOW!

;)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Another geography major. That's at least two this month, welcome to the Cyburbia collective conscious. Post hard, post often, don't be afraid to offend.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
welcome from another Midwesterner
who just happens to have a geography degree.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Welcome.. We had a planner who later went to law school. Now he is clerking for a federal circuit judge in California. The law is where the money is, and, lord knows, we don't have enough lawyers.

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from that mythical place called south central New York.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings and Make A Wish :b: from the north side of the "Gateway to the South" where, unlike the rest of the state, we observe daylight savings time. Illegally according to state statute.

There's enough geography, planning and law here to keep you slacking for some time :)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Welcome to the boards! :)
I'm from the far lands of Chile and I just happen to be quite interested in getting a Geography degree :-}

martini

Cyburbian
welcome from another slacking midwesterner. Maps are good, maps are fun! Lets give one to everyone!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome to the greatest minds on the Intern.......What, they have the internet on computers now ;-)

I like maps too!! Was the interstate highway icon yours? I love that one:-D

Rem

Cyburbian
Hello and welcome.

I'm a bit out of the sensitivity loop as far as the North Americans on Cyburbia go, but I suggest you make your opening subject heading the last French you use here.;)

FueledByRamen

Cyburbian
Wilkommen Cullen, wie geht's?

<-----andere geographie student heir.

Btw, why are we all speaking different languages?