• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

EPA Phase II Storm Water

jestes

Cyburbian
Well, March 10th is almost upon us. Our Board will be adopting our newly created storm water management plan and executing our notice of intent for county-wide storm water coverage. Are any of the rest of you involved in this process? I had a two hour meeting with the board yesterday going over the plan with a fine tooth comb. They actually agreed with my recommendations and are making plans to provide me with staff support.

This time next year I will no longer be a Planning Department of one. Yipee!

Seriously, how many of you have been involved in the planning process for Phase II and how have you approached the issue?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I've been fortunate that our engineers are handling it. It's about as exciting as lancing a boil.

We really don't expect a significant change in process or requirements; we have the toughest stormwater regs in the State.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Our DPW is handling it, and like bturk, we don't expect many changes...we've got tough stormwater requirements already.