• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Erection question

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
OK, now that I've lured ya'll in....I need help from all the evil-minded planners out there!

We are opening a new trail bridge across Interstate 4 next month. The guys on our team refer to it as "The biggest erection in Seminole County". The other lady on our team, and I, are looking for some fun ideas for gag gifts for the guys, based on their erection label. Any ideas?

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
are you thinking sexual in nature? how about a jar of pickles (or just one of those big fat ones from a convenient store)? What about magnum condoms?

If not, how about some wooden blocks or an erector set or some Legos??

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I'll vote Hummer too.

*thinks to self, someday gotta meet Zoning Godess*

donk

Cyburbian
Since it is a trail bridge I would suggest a specialized body geometry saddle for their bikes.

They are supposed to minimize numbing of the plumbing.

green lizard

I hate to rain on the party, but is this done in the office?
Any form of sexual inuendo is being used for lawsuits for money grabs.

Word of warning (I could tell you stories) be careful.

On the other hand, why not hire a stripper and have sing some
nasty ryme about the project?

Repo Man

Cyburbian
How about one of those giant inflatable penises that your see bachleorettes carrying around.

Jeff

Cyburbian
or the penis water bottles they drink out of? Or a blow up doll to erect inside?

prudence

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
I vote stripper
I'm with Mike...strippers make EVERYTHING better. I defy you to find a situation not enhanced by the mere presence of a stripper.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I don't think a stripper can do anything about that nasty STD (unless she's stripping her way through medical school)!!!

Tom R

Cyburbian
sex

green lizard said:
I hate to rain on the party, but is this done in the office?
Any form of sexual inuendo is being used for lawsuits for money grabs.

Word of warning (I could tell you stories) be careful.

On the other hand, why not hire a stripper and have sing some
nasty ryme about the project?
You're right. Be afraid, be very afraid.
A sexual ahrassment suit can be based on creating an atmosphere that is objectionable, and it could be used to settle an old, unrelated score.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Ya'll are too funny! Thanks for the ideas, I would never have thought of the hummer.

I'm not gonna worry about getting in trouble. We'll be discreet. Our team is very close and everyone has a sick sense of humor. But thanks for the cautions.