• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Everything is better with a monkey #2

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
As was previsouly discussed in regards to Cyburbi Totebags, everything is funnier with a monkey.

Yesterday I heard a story about this critter - Rodeo Monkey. He rides a border collie and herds sheep. No kidding. He even has the cute little cowboy outfit.

Habanero

Cyburbian
That monkey is letting the dog do all the work!

I'd like to see a skiing monkey, surfing monkey, and maye a rollerskating monkey.

:)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I'd like to have a monkey that can get beer from the fridge and clean my apartment.

nerudite

Cyburbian
jtfortin said:
I'd like to have a monkey that can get beer from the fridge and clean my apartment.
This reminds of the Simpsons episode where Homer gets a helper monkey and ends up leading to a life of debauchery. Or the one where all the kids are stranded on the island and Bart has a daydream about monkey butlers.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Remember: Monkey Cam on the David Letterman Show - Classic Technology meets Monkey situation.

I don't feel I get enough Sirajul and Mujibur from the Late Show.

donk

Cyburbian
I'd like to have a monkey that can get beer from the fridge
You know you live in a small town when, the cover story on the newspaper the week you move to town is man teaches dog to fetch beer. It included full colour shot and page 2 coverage. The man had taught the dog to even open the box and the difference between alpine and moosehead.

ooh, i saw rodeo monkey on espn. you know what i think is hysterical - those stupid rally monkies. damned if they don't make me laugh every time!