• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Ex-President Caption Contest

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
After years of dodging suspicious reporters, Clinton finally reveals that he is actually a robot.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
People of China, I feel your pain and my answer to your question depends on the meaning of the word "the." If "the" represents the indefinite article then yes, I will support your initiative. If "the" means something other than the indefinite article, then I'm afraid I cannot support the initiative as written at this time and under these circumstances. The word "the" cannot be easily pinned down, and therefore I cannot give a definitive answer to the question at this time.

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
People of China, I feel your pain and my answer to your question depends on the meaning of the word "the." If "the" represents the indefinite article then yes, I will support your initiative. If "the" means something other than the indefinite article, then I'm afraid I cannot support the initiative as written at this time and under these circumstances. The word "the" cannot be easily pinned down, and therefore I cannot give a definitive answer to the question at this time.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed that "the" is in fact the definite article. This being so, I did not have sexual relations with this podium. Yet.

el Guapo

Capitalist
507 TFS 30 Year Reunion in Siagon - 2003 - Alternate Universe version

"...so that's when I pulled 7 g's in this Immelman turn roll combo I learned at Top Gun in Miramar. Did I mention I was the honor grad? Anyway, once I had him on my nose, I lit him up with radar. I got lock, and then I punched a Sparrow up his ass. The poor dumb bastard never saw it coming. So, in answer to your question, that's how I became an ace over Nam. Next question? Helen…"

Jeff

Cyburbian
Check out the hemp bracelet dude. I traded some chick in the parking lot for it.

H

Cyburbian
“and through your hands in the air as I spin this record, wick, wack, wickity wickity wack”