• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Geography 🌎 Exploring Google Maps

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I wonder if the Google camera ever freezes or what does it do if it's snowing or raining?

I love that the google car came to this island - considering it didn't even go down my street in Maine, it's hilarious that it went here
The google car appears to have a pair of legs in this instance

TOFB

Cyburbian
I wonder if the Google camera ever freezes or what does it do if it's snowing or raining?

I love that the google car came to this island - considering it didn't even go down my street in Maine, it's hilarious that it went here
It didn't want to get shot out of sight.

jsk1983

Cyburbian

I doubt the actual car went there. Maybe someone already there submitted the imagery?

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
The Inspiration for the Cleveland MLB team name change

These are the ones closest to the ballpark