• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Fantastic Website

Zenith

Cyburbian
BKM,

An interesting web link you've provided there. Lots to navigate to say the least. ;-)

Something a bit more straighforward is the web site link @ http://www.rhymezone.com , to check lots of 'things' including antonyms, synomyns, spelling and definitions...besides other useful grammar. :-D

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Very intriguing website.

I like the discussion of whether higher education should be job training, ideological training or just intellectual enlightenment for enlightment's sake.

(I personally agree with enlightment for enlgihtment's sake. Unfortunately, higher education has become culturally required, and therefore much more of a consumer item)

Bangorian

SkeLeton said:
MaineMan, mabye you forgot the NSFW warning on that link :-#
Well, I figured it wasn't anything that would get anyone in trouble, but yes, if your co-workers see some of those images over your shoulder, they may think you are at very least somewhat deranged. :-0

tell them it is all in the name of science!!! :-D

BKM

Cyburbian
The website in question was linked via David Sucher's City Comforts blog (which I often enjoy-it's interesting to see the libertarian links he posts. Another persepctive)