• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2016

Hink

OH....IO
Don't post here much anymore but I'll still be in and watch the Yahoo email. I don't do well with our scoring for whatever reason I've never made the playoffs in Cyburbia league.
You are #NoogaStrong, right?

--

I am doubtful we have Front Bites, since Mskis is dealing with more important things. So we need 3....

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I dont believe Transit Slug was in before, so we may only need two.

Transit Slug was not included before. He has tried to get into the league for the last 2 or 3 years. Nobody is familiar with him so he keeps getting booted. If he asked when there was a slot open should allow him to finally be allowed to enter.

Oh-High-Oh - IN
Iowegions - IN
Pac NW Plankton - OUT
Ironheads - IN
Duany Bees - OUT
Clan Cheesehead - IN
Team Biakabutuka - IN
Cal Hippies
#NoogaStrong
Frost Bites
Transit Slug

Hey TIDE!!!! Check out the proposed point system changes I put in another thread. "Don't post here much anymore but I'll still be in and watch the Yahoo email. I don't do well with our scoring for whatever reason I've never made the playoffs in Cyburbia league."

The One

Cyburbian
Well

Ten seconds into the season after the draft and I already have multiple awards:h:

A+ Draft with a projected 14-0-0 season.

The pressure to perform is intense!

{ok, I left myself wide open to an attack with that last line....let the trash talking begin:D}

Hink

OH....IO
Ten seconds into the season after the draft and I already have multiple awards:h:

{ok, I left myself wide open to an attack with that last line....let the trash talking begin:D}
Pretty confident my auto-draft has to be one of the worst in history. Let's see what I can do with this.

I like that my QB is projected to get over 100 points. That was a whole team last year.... :) Things are going to be very unpredictable with this new scoring.

AG74683

Cyburbian

I'm at 13-1-0, second place.

We shall see, I think I'm a little weak at RB, but I have WR's for days.

AG74683

Cyburbian
Where does it say what your projected season record is?
It should be included in your Yahoo Sports draft card emailed to you right after the draft.

And it looks like I inflated my projected record some. It's actually 11-3-0.

Hink

OH....IO
Nice! I am not scheduled to win a game! This season will be successful if I just win 1 game! I got this!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Nice! I am not scheduled to win a game! This season will be successful if I just win 1 game! I got this!
The projections for our first game look like it could go either way.

Hink

OH....IO
The projections for our first game look like it could go either way.
With the crazy scoring I think that each game is going to be random. If one player has a better than average day it is going to negate a lot of other players. Our kickers are completely pointless... :)

Hink

OH....IO
Wow.... that is all I have to say.

Can you say repeat? With the worst autodraft Yahoo! has ever seen? ;)

Another good year gents! Thanks for playing.