• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

FANTASY FOOTBALL ONLINE DRAFT!

What Night and Time To Draft

• Total voters

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
OK people,

Send an email to luchce18@gmail.com letting me know what times people have available for an online draft.

Please submit this by Monday Night at 11:59 p.m.

Lets give us a week between Wednesday the 24th to Tuesday the 30th. I will post the date next Tuesday the 25th. Get your draft lists ready.

Thanks and lets have fun.

If somebody has a way to insert a survey in here it would be helpful. I don't know how to do that.

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
I vote for August 24th. Not sure how I am going to draft, but I will setup an early auto list.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Ok people,

I need to get the list of names and the site set up for the online draft. It will be Next Monday or Tuesday night. I will post a new poll to refine the draft a little bit more. Give me until Wednesday night at 11:59 to do the setup and finalize the night. It will also give 4 or 5 days for people to make their decisions and make time.

we will be using Yahoo Fantasy Football site. It also has an App that allows changes to your team on the go. I will also post the points I propose we use for the season.

Please see the new "Poll for Monday (29 th) or Tuesday (30 th).

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Ok people,

I need to get the list of names and the site set up for the online draft. It will be Next Monday or Tuesday night. I will post a new poll to refine the draft a little bit more. Give me until Wednesday night at 11:59 to do the setup and finalize the night. It will also give 4 or 5 days for people to make their decisions and make time.

we will be using Yahoo Fantasy Football site. It also has an App that allows changes to your team on the go. I will also post the points I propose we use for the season.

Please see the new "Poll for Monday (29 th) or Tuesday (30 th).
Wait? What? There is a Yahoo League in place, are you starting a new one? I'm confused?

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Wait? What? There is a Yahoo League in place, are you starting a new one? I'm confused?
I'm not sure either. I am working to get the league stuff figured out, once we set a time. We still need 2 teams though...

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Hink,

Trying to get things moving. You have the commanders seat on this. If you need help setting things up, let me be co commissioner. Once the league is reautherized and new emails sent out and the draft is done, I can go in and tinker with the settings. I do this every year for the Family FF teams. You have control and need to send out the email invites and stuff unless you don't want to do it.

Oh-High-Oh - IN
Iowegions - IN
Pac NW Plankton - OUT
Ironheads - IN
Duany Bees - OUT
Clan Cheesehead - IN
Team Biakabutuka - IN
Cal Hippies
#NoogaStrong
Frost Bites
Transit Slug

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Hink,

Trying to get things moving. You have the commanders seat on this. If you need help setting things up, let me be co commissioner. Once the league is reautherized and new emails sent out and the draft is done, I can go in and tinker with the settings. I do this every year for the Family FF teams. You have control and need to send out the email invites and stuff unless you don't want to do it.

Oh-High-Oh - IN
Iowegions - IN
Pac NW Plankton - OUT
Ironheads - IN
Duany Bees - OUT
Clan Cheesehead - IN
Team Biakabutuka - IN
Cal Hippies
#NoogaStrong
Frost Bites
Transit Slug
The emails were sent out. The league was renewed and we have 7 teams. I sent a message to Transit Slug to have them take one of the teams, but that hasn't happened yet. Did you not get the email?

We still need two people to play to have our required 10.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
I got a Yahoo email but it said that renewal would take place after the as/after the online draft occured. I will look again and let Transit Slug know to look in his email. Are we suposed to confirm ahead of time?