• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Favorite Thing You Waste Money On

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
So my Non Sequitur desk calendar came. I'm waiting on my WPA National Parks Poster calendar. I know both of these are a waste of money, but I buy them anyway. So what are all y'alls favorite things to waste money on?

Salmissra

Cyburbian
Hobby supplies/craft items

Funny animal/native plants/fave TV show or movie calendars (Used to take to the office, not sure if I do this again this year)

Mini liquor bottles of what goes good in hot chocolate or tea

Bubba

Cyburbian
Is this the thread where "hookers and blow" would be appropriate?

Asking for a friend

DVD

Cyburbian
But is spending money on hookers and blow a waste?

Ask my wife and it's my stupid fish tank.

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
Watches.

I have way too many and so many of them look so similar to one another that my wife can rarely tell when I get a new one but I do love them all. I have been working on trying to sell some off or trade them away in 2:1 deals to help thin the herd this year... except I still keep buying new ones! :roflmao: