• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Feeling mischevious?

Habanero

Cyburbian
ooooo- Crazy Lady might be Bturk- only because he's got the most posts here and CL has the most over there from us-

Planderella

Cyburbian
bturk can't be Crazy Lady because he was one of the first to register and start posting. CL came on later this morning/afternoon.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
TexasPlanner said:
How do you know the admin is back? Where do you look that up?

In the logged on users, bttm of the main page. Lists everyone logged on. Their handle is "APAWebmaster"

Habanero

Cyburbian
bturk said:

In the logged on users, bttm of the main page. Lists everyone logged on. Their handle is "APAWebmaster"

I bet that's Dan- he's just messin' with our minds, man!:)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
bturk said:
Dan is the saint. Cant tarnish that admin image!

Bah. A good thousand or more of those posts were from relocated messages from the old boards. Hate to admit it, but for straight posts, bturk's got me beat.

By the way ... c'mon, our evil is spreading beyond the Houston Zoning forum. Let's try not to mess up the rest of that board, okay?

(snicker ... a Houston zoning bulletin board ... again, like duh?)

Someone shuld register as "AICPWebmaster" or "APADungeonMaster."

Habanero

Cyburbian
Can we have a set time we all come out with our names- I don't want to wait until tomorrow.
:)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
What if all of the Zoning administrators in Houston get wind of what we are doing and come on here. ;)

Planderella

Cyburbian
I think the administrator may be on to something. Some of the posts have mysteriously disappeared.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Yes i was The Saint

thought it would be fun to try that way of life for a few moments-down right scary

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
OMG OMG OMG!

Ack! Look at the avatar for "MeHateZoning"

It's ACE from the Ambiguously Gay Duo!

ROTFLMAO!

Habanero

Cyburbian
One of my replys got deleted- :(

and my name is an inside joke- a girl on the MTV battle of the sexs said, "WONK WONK!" to Puck.. and I said to James, "What the hell does 'wonk wonk' mean? And he said, maybe is Chinese for "blah blah"?

Sorry, very off color...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Do they know that their "avengers" avatar is one half of the AGD?

Someone get Gary in there!

I'm big shiny belt buckle gal. and this is soooooo entertaining. i cannot believe their mod hasn't said anything yet!!!

Planderella

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:
All right Crazy Lady is officially out of commission....

OMG.....I would have never guessed you!!! You're INSANE!!!! :D

BTW, I'm Aileen Tammy Tyler. :D

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
nerudite said:
I like the saloons and dungeons as home occupations. LOL!

C'mon, it's HOUSTON we're talking about. You can start up a billion-barrel-a-week oil refinery as a home occupation, if your CC&Rs don't prevent it.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Planderella said:

OMG.....I would have never guessed you!!! You're INSANE!!!! :D

BTW, I'm Aileen Tammy Tyler. :D

No....the insane one is really my cousin Skeeter and my other brother Bobby Joe...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Should we call off the troops for a few hours?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
giff57 said:
And I had ACE for an avatar

We always knew. You're among friends. You don't have to be ashamed.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
yes lets stop and let Tx be for a while-im sure they are shell shocked

what if one of them ison here?

Habanero

Cyburbian
Did Crazy Lady really get kicked off? That's awful-

If one of them was on here they should've joined in- the pansies. What's sad though, I think we, and the admin, were the only people reading those posts.

Planderella

Cyburbian
Aileen is signing off so that she can salvage the last 2 hours of the day by doing some legitimate work.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
TexasPlanner said:
If one of them was on here they should've joined in- the pansies. What's sad though, I think we, and the admin, were the only people reading those posts.

They made a classic bulletin board boo-boo ... too many sub-forums. For an APA section, there really shouldn't be more than one forum. Most chapters can't even support an active bulletin board ... look at Wisconsin and Florida. Houston section has a bulletin board with sub-forums on subdivisons, landscaping, parks and trails, cell towers, and so on ... not to mention ... zoning ... c'mon, zoning in Houston?

Repo Man

Cyburbian
So my question to all of you that are responsible for hiring employees, would you hire a planner whose resume listed the only planning job they held was in Houston?

Repo Man

Cyburbian
The webmaster speaks!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I just happen to be the administrator on these board. Now I encourage freedom of thought and expression, but lets try to keep those thoughts and expressions in a civil manner. I will erase any inappropriate material from the boards. Sorry if this interrupts you message, but I have to do what I have to do. Hope all is well with you and enjoy the boards.

APAWebmaster

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
jtfortin said:
The webmaster speaks!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I just happen to be the administrator on these board. Now I encourage freedom of thought and expression, but lets try to keep those thoughts and expressions in a civil manner. I will erase any inappropriate material from the boards. Sorry if this interrupts you message, but I have to do what I have to do. Hope all is well with you and enjoy the boards.

APAWebmaster

You B*stard! Had me fooled.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Oh crap - I think I just posted something that will get me banned....

Mastiff

Gunfighter
So YOU'RE Beers n Steers, eh?

jtfortin said:
The webmaster speaks!

Ladies and Gentleman,

APAWebmaster

My reply (Yeah, I'm "Lone Star"):

Erm...

Not to be uncivil, but could you explain what you mean by "inappropriate"? That could be real tough to define in a forum about Houston zoning...

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I am Beers n Steers. I was gonna be Queers n Steers, but I figured that name alone would get me kicked out.