• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Feeling mischevious?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I must say that it surely made me laugh! they sure must have been quite confused about the huge amount of activity....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
jtfortin said:
I am Beers n Steers. I was gonna be Queers n Steers, but I figured that name alone would get me kicked out.

Or hit on by APAWebmaster! ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
As of 6PM CST the Houston Board was "down". Presumeably for a good purge...

Now, off to my hell night...

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Awwww...by the time I finally got around to completing my registration, it was time to go play hockey. Durn, I missed all the fun.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Round 2?

and what about round 2? eh?
I still see much fun that still can be exploited from those forums :D :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Alas, I had to leave early, and it seems that even my name was not acceptable to the webmaster, so you heard nothing from Commie Planner (though Lone Star almost got it).

Jeff

Cyburbian
Yeah, but Crazy Lady ruled those boards...The first to get kicked out baby!!!!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
The board seems to be back up. Maybe it was just a DNS burp.

I can't post to the Wisconsin board. I had a question about whether site plan review for an Evangelical Lutheran Church of America PoW should be treated any differently than that of a Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod PoW. I also wanted to know about using tax increment financing to find improvements to a local bratwurst plant.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I just checked back in there. Totally sucks when we're not there.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I never even registered the first time. You guys were all really funny and all... but I (personally) felt a little bad about taking over a site where people are actually trying to share ideas and get into planning a little bit more. Joking about Houston zoning here is one thing... I just didn't feel comfortable going to their site and joking about it. I guess I'm just a wus.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Yeah, I know... but to the rest of you: more power to ya... I'll just be the giggling voyeur in this game.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
nerudite said:
Joking about Houston zoning here is one thing... I just didn't feel comfortable going to their site and joking about it. I guess I'm just a wus.

Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk ...

Baaaaaaaaawwwk bawk bawk!