• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Fieldwork Pets

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I know that many of you have the opportunity to get out into the community on a regular basis, and there as a post about wild life, well today during my inspections, I came across a wide range of mans best friend. One was a rottweiler who was not happy that I was knocking on the door of his owners house. (No one else was home). Then I had a hyper little Jack Russell that was trying to act like a rottweiler and yapping like crazy. He even bounced off the window when I started to walk away.

After these adventures with dogs, I was wondering what others do to prevent having to return to the office with a canine attached to a leg or an arm? I hear that 99 cent cheeseburgers from McDonald’s has the same effect on dogs as flowers and candy has on women.