• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Finally... a hard quiz!

prudence

Cyburbian
Do you see a pettern here??

The professional planning community is quite intelligent...it's good to see. Well done all.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Some of the larger folding puzzles were too much for me (Plus I just don't have the attention span to stare at the thing to figure it out either). And, maybe I'm just stupid, I could not for the life of me understand the chocolate question.

Overall, however, I did a lot better than I thought I would.

donk

Cyburbian
I guessed on the folding cubes and balls too, other items I was able to figure out with some thought and writing things down. I really did not have the patience to take the test seriously, must be the borderline ADD in me acting up.

Sue

how much is the chocolate?

can explain that one to me...please!
I wish they gave you the answers :)

I got 129 and a sore brain

prudence

Cyburbian
Michael Stumpf said:
138. I though maybe I could do better if I took it a second time, and only scored... 138.

You forgot to say **in your best Homer voice**, "And I owe it all to beer."