• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! finally got around to registering

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
I've been visiting this site periodically for research purposes since my freshman year in college. I'm finally to the point where I feel like I am knowledgeable enough to contribute to discussions on this site. I look forward to meeting all of you in the future.

Welcome aboard. :)

Having an abundance of knowledge is not a prerequisite for participation here.......just be opinionated as hell. ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome! I'm sorry you let a perceived low knowledge level keep you from joining the fray before now.

Look around. Lack of knowledge hasn't stopped many of us!

;)

H

Cyburbian
Welcome,

Don’t confuse knowledge with opinion;)

*To add to Planderella's statement.

Last edited:

Habanero

Cyburbian
Suburb Repairman said:
I'm finally to the point where I feel like I am knowledgeable enough to contribute to discussions on this site. I look forward to meeting all of you in the future.
You mean you didn't find the Madagascar monkey topic? :) Hang onto your sanity, you're in for some fun now that you've registered!

michaelskis

Cyburbian
That is the great thing about this site, you do not need to know everything to use it.

I ask questions all the time... and pipe up often to give my opinion. (Which no one takes into consideration.)

Welcome, have fun, and try not to think too hard

biscuit

Cyburbian
Hey, I'm living proof that not only do you not need to know everything, you really don't have to know anything to participate. ;)
Welcome and enjoy

Jeff

Cyburbian
Suburb Repairman said:
. I'm finally to the point where I feel like I am knowledgeable enough to contribute to discussions on this site
You're supposed to have knowledge to participate here?

Bear Up North

Cyburbian Emeritus
Suburb Repairmen.....

Welcome to what these experts refer to as "the fray". You will enjoy participating as much as scanning the responses.

Texas. huh?

Well, we can't all be perfect.

Welcome.

Bear