• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Finally introducing myself

masafer

Cyburbian
I've been hanging around here for a while (albeit without many posts), but I've never introduced myself. So here's me introducing... me.

I'm a master's student at Rutgers now, interested in transit and TODs. Did my undergrad at the U. of Chicago and fell in love with that city. Grew up in Jacksonville, Florida, and may end up there again, but not for many many years. I really enjoy lurking through here, so thanks everyone for all the good times!

-mathew

perryair

Cyburbian
Hey there. Im going to be over at NYU in the fall, not too far away. I'm pretty new myself here as well.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Welcome. Always good to have another on board interested in transit and transit-supportive land use!

Jen

Cyburbian
Hello "Me"

Welcome! and Looking forward to more posts from masafer - another sunbelter who heads north

masafer

Cyburbian
Thanks Jen. THough with the weather like it is today, I might as well have not left Florida. I've always said it's not humid if it's 90 degrees and you can't see your breath. Well today, fish are swimming through the air. Makes one yearn for the balmy shores of Lake Michigan...