• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Finally!

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Hi, I'm Alan! I live and work in Saginaw, Michigan. I'm a planner for a small planning department at an engineering firm. I finally decided to introduce myself, something I've hesitated to do for quite some time. This internet thing kind of scares me a bit - I guess I liked being anonymous. Well, not anymore. I'm finally over that. I'm sure the moderators have known who I am for quite some time, since I've been hanging around Cyburbia for about 2 years now. I love cities, demographics, & planning and Cyburbia has been great fun, and I hope it continues!

This is the east side of my hometown, years before it merged with the city on the west side of the Saginaw River:

See you later!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Beaner's new identity! ;)

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I didn't know you're from Saginaw. My parents have lived there for six years, and I think it has one of the greatest street name -- Tittabawassee Road!

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
pete-rock said:
I didn't know you're from Saginaw. My parents have lived there for six years, and I think it has one of the greatest street name -- Tittabawassee Road!
Ever visit Kochville Township, home of Saginaw Valley State University? Tittabawassee forms the border between Saginaw Township and Kochville Township. Some folks like to call it Crotchville Township on the account of the Deja Vu Gentleman's Club on Bay Road.

green lizard

Seems weird to welcome someone here for two years...
But I was warmly welcomed...

WELCOME!

You always make some interesting posts.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Welcome

Welcome.

I am a former Michigander, (I went to NMU), and I want to move back. (to the mid west, not to Marquette)