• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

'Florida Man' game

Maister

Chairman of the bored
This game has been making the rounds on the internet lately. Isn't it time we join in the fun here?

Google "Florida man" and your month and date of birth and post the headline for that day here. It may be possible to get multiple hits on interesting headlines, so feel free to post more than once on this thread!

Mine:
Florida man, drunk and naked, allegedly set house on fire in failed cookie baking attempt

Last edited:

Bubba

Cyburbian
This game has been making the rounds on the internet lately. Isn't it time we join in the fun here?

Google "Florida man" and your month and date of birth and post the headline here. It may be possible to get multiple hits on interesting headlines, so feel free to post more than once on this thread!

Mine:
Florida man, drunk and naked, allegedly set house on fire in failed cookie baking attempt
A Florida Man let it all hang out at a strip club, dancer says. He wasn’t part of the act.

Last edited:

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
This is why everyone is Googling 'Florida man' and their birthday

Florida Man Challenge: Which ridiculous headline matches your birthday?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Florida man confirms he has never been to Disney World, somehow owes Disney money.

Last edited:

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Florida man confirms he has never been to Disney World, somehow owes Disney money.
"Disney officials indicate that because he is a native, he has both a moral and fiduciary obligation to support the corporation and the local economy, hence the bill for $475..."

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Florida man moves to Valdosta, Georgia, instantly 'dead' to his Florida family.

Florida man, 67, doesn't see a problem with neighbor's vintage car tire 'collection' outdoor display.

Last edited:

shell_waster

Cyburbian
Florida Man Arrested For Throwing An Adult Toy On Field Last Night In Buffalo

Florida man gets stuck after climbing down 30-foot well 'for bragging rights'

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Florida man demands cash, donuts during Krispy Kreme robbery attempt.

"open up the cash register! Oh, and I'll take a half dozen glazed to go...."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
There's a bunch of them, but I like this one the best.

Bradenton, Florida Man Arrested After Giving Several “Wedgies” to Bradenton Movie Goers

Beats a mass shooting. And, to be an equal opportunity offender::

Police bust Florida woman with 4 Rolexes hidden in her body cavity

I'll let you guess what cavity they're talking about.

Last edited:

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Predictably, Florida Man Blows Off Part of His Hand in July 4th Fireworks Accident

Florida man hit by celebratory gunfire during Fourth of July fireworks show

Five Best July 4th Florida Arrests

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
My state had a Florida moment. A woman shot, possibly killed, a man while in a car on the Coast, while in a car. She then drove them up to my fair city, about an 1.15, 1.5 hours away.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
That’s not Richard Florida, the economic development guru who turned the urban planning world upside down with his seminal work, Bowling Alone... No, that’s leading man Gary Busey who is the superstar actor who played a loving father and husband in David Lynch’s acclaimed and beloved Lost Highway film from the late 90s.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Florida Man Screaming About Vampires Allegedly Sets Fire In His Own House

On the other hand NC is quickly hitting that vibe too...
'Sharks are still good people:' North Carolina shark attack survivor Paige Winter says she's 'popping' through recovery

(I was not aware that shark were people)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Who is Florida Man?

Florida man thought he bought a villa, actually paid thousands for tiny 100-by-1 foot strip of land

You’ve heard of Florida Man. Now, brace yourselves for the TV show.

Would you watch ?