• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Food wish at this particular moment

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
If you could snap your fingers and make it magically appear before you, what food item would you choose at this moment? Note, this is not the same as asking what's your favorite food, because you might have eaten recently and aren't particularly hungry at this moment, or maybe you had your favorite dish recently, or maybe you're just in an adventurous food mood, or one of any number of other reasons.

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Sushi is a good one, but the vast oceans of Kansas do not offer up that delicacy. Maybe a good pad thai. Something other than pork chops would be nice.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Does Tab count?
Nope. If we counted beverages, then all the lushes on this forum would be going on endlessly about how they could go for a Sam Smith Taddy porter, or a Maccallan single malt, or bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild 2009.... you get the idea

I've had a craving for a Slurpee for several days now. The weird thing is I'm pretty sure it's been at least 10 years since I last had one and it's freaking warmed up to a balmy 19 degrees.

A Nashville-style hot chicken sandwich. I've been craving one come lunchtime for the past week or so. I need to find somewhere near my office that has one on the menu.

AG74683

Cyburbian
Ugh I really want sesame chicken from this place down the road, but their phone isn't working so I can't place a to go order. I could go there and order and then sit and wait, but they only have a single entry door and the whole place is always annoyingly cold during the winter because of that.

EDIT* I got that sesame chicken anyways. Believe in your dreams!

Last edited:

Big Owl

Cyburbian
It's cold. I want potato soup with some cheese and the crumbled remains of 3 pieces of bacon on top.