• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

For the Holidays

donk

Cyburbian
As inspired by the "You're so skinny eat" at the top of the page.

Had that conversation last weekend with family friends.

If you are sick of the christmas movies see The Hebrew Hammer .

If US cable channels are anything like ours it should be on 10-15 times over the next week or so.

Really tasteless, really stupid and really funny. Some of the jokes are really culture specific and obscure.

donk

Cyburbian
PG, thought you would enjoy, I saw it last weekend and laughed my guts out.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
wish me luck as I try my hand with my first Menorah tonight. Pray I dont set may hair on fire!!

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Hopefully it won't all be like "hey, isn't it funny that the wimpy Jewish guy is supposed to be tough!"

I like the Modern WASP magazine cover.

PG, wait till you try your first knife juggling ritual on top of Mt. Sinai . . . they did tell you about that right? ;)

ludes98

Cyburbian
Comedy Central has been broadcasting the hell out of that thing. Hilarious. I think I have seen it three times already. Was good to him in something again. I know he must have had other work, but last I remember this guy was Pvt. Mellish in Saving Private Ryan.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Wow... I had my volume turned up a bit too much... now I have a swarm of people laughing like mad around my desk.