• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

For your viewing pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Just a few photos to bring a smile to your hump day.

Hossein Barkhah of Iran dislocates his elbow attempting to lift 157.5 kilograms in the snatch category in group A of the men's 77 kilogram weight class at the World Weightlifting Championship in Vancouver, British Columbia, November 18, 2003.

Dutch barmaid wearing a traditional Scottish Glengarry hat poses for photographs in Amsterdam, November 18, 2003. Scotland face the Netherlands in the second leg of their Euro 2004 play-off match at the Ajax Arena in Amsterdam on Wednesday.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Just a few photos to bring a smile to your hump day.
Dutch barmaid wearing a traditional Scottish Glengarry hat poses for photographs in Amsterdam, November 18, 2003. Scotland face the Netherlands in the second leg of their Euro 2004 play-off match at the Ajax Arena in Amsterdam on Wednesday.
OH LA LA

I'm proud to be Dutch. Some day I make it to the motherland to meet the young dutch barmaids.

On the weight lifting image.

OUCH

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Thread closed. Lets try to do something OTHER THAN CLEAVAGE SHOTS for caption contests. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.