• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Free Bumper Stickers

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I just had to share this with my fellow Cyburbanites- with all the bumpersticker talk on here...

If you could make your own bumpersticker, what would it say?

I found a site that offers a "free sample" of a custom bumper sticker. There are templates to choose from, but you can make it say anything you'd like, and it's free...

here's the link:
http://65.165.2.251/stickers/eticket.asp?eticket=USGS

If it doesn't work, I searched "free bumper sticker" in Win. Explorer and it was among my results.

I just made one that says "listen differently" in support of my electronic music fetish.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Hey, feel free to add on to the old thread. Really, if a thread is more than several months old, you can probably start a new one with the same topic.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
some topics keep coming back up *like walmart* but sometimes its nice to revisit them

:)

BKM

Cyburbian
Classic, Dan!

That's one topic where I completely diverge from the left. I really believe that he is acold-blooded cop-killer who deserves to fry, no matter what Susan Sarandon says.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
BKM said:
Classic, Dan!

That's one topic where I completely diverge from the left. I really believe that he is acold-blooded cop-killer who deserves to fry, no matter what Susan Sarandon says.
Who really cares what Susan Sarandon says...or for that matter Sean Penn... or anyone in Hollywood.

BKM

Cyburbian
Who cares what ANYONE says anywhere. I will make my decisions/develop my beliefs in a pure and isolated nirvanna of facts and enlightenment. (J/K)