• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Free (used) study guides for AICP exam

KGrotto

Thankfully, I passed the exam. Now I have all this study material that I never want to look at again. I'd be happy to give all my study guides to someone who's going to take the exam next year. I'd just ask for a few bucks to cover the postage. Any takers?? C'mon, it's such fun.

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
Oh, come on...keep it. Every five years or so I pull mine out, just to see how much of that stuff is relevant to the job. But there is nothing in the guides about dealing with contrary staff, bosses who don't want trouble, "development at any cost" politicians.

plankton

Cyburbian
I'll take em. Will be taking the exam next year.

I just sent you a Private Message with my name and mailing address.

Thanks!

KGrotto said:
Thankfully, I passed the exam. Now I have all this study material that I never want to look at again. I'd be happy to give all my study guides to someone who's going to take the exam next year. I'd just ask for a few bucks to cover the postage. Any takers?? C'mon, it's such fun.
I am currently studying for the exam. I would be happy to take all that material off your hands for postage. If your offer still stands let me know :)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
On passing ________.
the exam - Congrats
off the study guides - looks like you have some takers