• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Friday Entertainment....

martini

Cyburbian
I just find this quote from Britany too funny. I thought I'd let the throbbing brain take a stab at reading into this one...though it won't take too much imagination...

"I was in the middle of rehearsals for the VMAs and I played the song and she [Madonna] was like, 'That's your first single, right?' I was like, 'Yeah, hopefully.' And she's like, 'I really like it.' I was like, 'Really? Well, wanna do it with me?'" revealed Britney.
lets just, like, get the lesbian thing over with ,like, right away, eh?

martini

Cyburbian
That's whay I'd like to know! The article just left it at that...sucha tease. I guess that's what Britany is known for though...

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Recipe for Fun

Two naked female musicians

[blur=4]One big black strap-on dildo[/blur]

Mod. note - suspect text blurred to protect the innocent.

el Guapo

Capitalist
MOD hat on: Dude? WTF? Please self-censor this. We can't write EVERYTHING we think of. It is over the top - Really

Budgie

Cyburbian
MELLOW !!!!

el Guapo said:
MOD hat on: Dude? WTF? Please self-censor this. We can't write EVERYTHING we think of. It is over the top - Really

Yeah man, chill out. I apologize for barking at the moon last night. I'm telling you, I'm a child of Gaia and I flow with the tides. Howl !!!!!!!! EG's got me grounded again, which is scary thought.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Re: MELLOW !!!!

Budgie said:
Yeah man, chill out. I apologize for barking at the moon last night. I'm telling you, I'm a child of Gaia and I flow with the tides. Howl !!!!!!!! EG's got me grounded again, which is scary thought.

Budgie - I read the thread this morning before the edit....I trust everything has settled down. I don't know you, but my thoughts are with you....stay loose, dude.

Budgie

Cyburbian
martini said:
uh, what'd I miss here? or shouldn't I ask....:|

Just another disturbing rant from your's truly !!! My thread deletion tally is up to 3 in the past year. I mellowed out by watching "A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica". I couldn't find anything more soothing.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Budgie It's not deleted. It is in a LOCKBOX.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
When I saw that Britney's new album was titled "Me against the Music", I thought to myself... "Well, that's appropriate."