• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Friday morning.. discuss.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
For a minute I just thought Mike D got an animated avatar.

BTW - that rocked.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I love that ad! I've seen it already, but it's still funny, everytime I see it!

Lucky cats.

Jeff

Cyburbian
That was good stuff, I hadn't seen that yet. My cats just lay around all day. But they are spayed and neutered.

El Feo

Cyburbian
Baby Ink is a hoax. Click the link, and scroll about halfway down. This was an April Fool's day prank site (the age of consent in CA is 18).

ecofem

Cyburbian
I'm usually not a big fan of PETA (not necessarily at issue with what they believe in.... but I have issues with their methodology, but I like the commercial. :)

Belle

Cyburbian
Great commerical, great message. This is a subject that is very close to my heart as I am the proud mama of 2 strays and one other fat cat. One I recently adopted after finding her living (barely, by table scraps) at a hotel pool. (For the record, she was spayed last month). There is really no good excuse for not having animals neutered if you're not a breeder.

El Feo said:
Baby Ink is a hoax. Click the link, and scroll about halfway down. This was an April Fool's day prank site (the age of consent in CA is 18).
Phew! My faith in humanity has stepped back up a notch.

That PETA commercial is clever. Although, my cat sleeps 22 hours a day. If she showed that much energy, I would think something was seriously wrong with her.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
My wife spent the morning hauling a mama and six kittens out to a mouse infested farm to earn their keep. The had been making their home under my porch for a week or so.

Habanero

Cyburbian
I know my Mom fixes the kittes at the ranch- too much inbreeding and we'll end up with freak-o kitties with 3 eyes.