• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Friday the 14th Caption Contest

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Ronald McDonald arrested yesterday after admitting to pushing Grimace into the fry-vat. Police are investigating rumors that this crime goes all the way up to Mayor McCheese.

Local man, Ron McDonald, arrested for offering to show women his "quarter pounder."

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Another photo is released illustrating the abuse and humiliation imposed on Iraqi citizens by US soilders.

I don't have a caption. I just wanted to say that I clicked on this and read the last two and thought that comparing Courtney Love to Ronald McDonald, the Hamburglar, and the abused Iraqi prisoners was really cruel and .... then realized this was a different thread. It seemed cruel but in line with the clown jokes over there. 8-!

el Guapo

Capitalist
AP (Denver) - Another road side rest stop raid outside of Denver on I-70 results in the arrest of the spokesperson for a local restaurant chain. The photo shows a Mr. Ronald J. McDonald in the back of a police cruiser after his arrest for indecent acts in a public place. He was caught in a 10-39 or a Pee-Wee in the vernacular lexicon of the local police. During the ensuing body-cavity search police found the two all-beef-patties were indeed covered in special sauce. DNA analysis will be performed to see if it really is just Thousand Island dressing as police suspect. Police expect the results back from the CHP lab in Leadville by early next week.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Ronald McDonald are arrested yesterday after telling a little girl "I got your Happy Meal right here", then dropped his pants.

boiker

Cyburbian
:8: Everyone loves a clown so why don't you? :8:

One of my college buddies when durnk would show unsuspecting people (usually those who didn't know him well) in our apartment his "chicken nuggets" I suspect Ronald did the same.

Wulf9

Police arrest Ronald McDonald after he repaints the town's only police car.