• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Friday's Caption Contest

donk

Cyburbian
Thanks girls, now that you've served me, bring my friends a round too.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Congratulations and welcome to heaven, Mr. Seabishop. We hope this room full of women and beer is to your liking.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
Trail Nazi has found her long lost sisters!!! More beer fraus! (sp?)
Frauen, I believe. However, these would be married women. We prefer Fräulein.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Frauen, I believe. However, these would be married women. We prefer Fräulein.
Danka.

Fräuleins would definitely be better for a man's fantasy with this picture.

H

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
Fräuleins would definitely be better for a man's fantasy with this picture.
or Fräuleins n' Cream? (for that German / Dixie treat)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Frauen? It's probably shortened to Frau anyways.. because I've always heard it like that...at least all of the *'Von the Lake' here :p

*Nickname that the German settlers that colonized the areas along the Llanquihue (phonetical aproximation: yankiue) Lake. That nicknake was created by the german inmigrants that stayed in the cities (Valdivia and Osorno mainly).

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Doh! My bad! :p

'Nother Caption:
New robotic german servicewomen exclusively designed for bringing you vital elements (like beer) and pleasure ;)

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
EG sent me his caption for this photo. Okay, so it took a week for me to realize he sent it. So to be fair to EG, here ya go.

EG's entry

We swallow too!