• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Frivilous Posts R US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I am replying to this thread for no reason other than to aid in my goal of reaching the 1,000 Clube.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Mike DeVuono said:
I am replying to this thread for no reason other than to aid in my goal of reaching the 1,000 Clube.
Ahhh...Mike, you do realize that frivilous posts can be deleted by moderators, don't you? :) Of course, so many of us are guilty of frivilous posts, I doubt any of us would delete it.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
NHPlanner said:

Ahhh...Mike, you do realize that frivilous posts can be deleted by moderators, don't you? :) Of course, so many of us are guilty of frivilous posts, I doubt any of us would delete it.
I might be tempted...that DeVuono guy is really starting to get on my nerves ;)

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Mike DeVuono said:
Ditto

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mike DeVuono said:
Ah but there's more to Cyburbia than number of posts. How many posts per day are you avergaing.

Moi - 3.82 and rising

Jeff

Cyburbian
bturk said:

Ah but there's more to Cyburbia than number of posts. How many posts per day are you avergaing.

Moi - 3.82 and rising
Don't make me have to go to the very last thread in the archives (and work my way up to the present) and start posting random replies...

I'll do it....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Some of us have had a number of old posts disappear, or we might already be clube members.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
bturk said:

Moi - 3.82 and rising
Since I'm user #3 (only Dan and Ianplanner [whatever happened to him?] registered before I did)....my posts per day aren't quite as impressive....but it's still upper eschelon

2.75 posts per day

Cardinal

Cyburbian
3.41 posts per day? I can top that. I'll be staying up late to keep JNL entertained.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SW MI Planner said:
How do you figure out your average anyway?
It's listed on your "members" page. Go to that tab on the top center of the forums page, then check for your name in the directory.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
ish Bturk is pushing the 2000 club

hehe
im average 3.41 posts per day ;-)
By the way, PG, we call it a "Clube" here.

Damn. Ran into that 60 second thing.

Hear Ye Hear Ye

After the end of this week, I will be on a mission to get back into the Top Ten list, so all of you bottom dwellers better watch out!!!!!!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:

I might be tempted...that DeVuono guy is really starting to get on my nerves ;)
Yeah! And... uh... I'm trying to protect my position above him on the posters list. ;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Post padding is not looked upon too kinly 'round these parts ... same as in most other bulletin boards.

Just FYI.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Michael Stumpf said:

By the way, PG, we call it a "Clube" here.

Damn. Ran into that 60 second thing.
Bummer!

*Note: This post was to do nothing but help my stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom