• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Frog goes for a ride

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
A 4 cm tree frog. How the heck does something like that pass through food inspections. At least she caught it before she bit into it. :-#

Cardinal

Cyburbian
They killed it! Here it went through all of this trouble to start a new life on a new continent, and as soon as it lands it is killed. Does New Zealand treat all of its immigrants this way?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
JNL... I was thinking about maybe coming to visit you during your summer months... but it your flight attendants kill salad dwelling creatures, it might not be the best way to get people to visit. (I eat a salad with almost every meal)

I wonder if a frog could get into the US?

biscuit

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
I wonder if a frog could get into the US?
I don't know, but the first wave of the American invasion of Australia was undertaken by our native bull frog.

Watch out New Zealand...

Habanero

Cyburbian
Frogs taste like chicken!! :-D It was extra protein, they were trying to make the salad a bit more healthy.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
.... Does New Zealand treat all of its immigrants this way?
Only if the immigrants are 4cm or less and capable of jumping from tree to tree.
:p

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
Frogs taste like chicken!! :-D It was extra protein, they were trying to make the salad a bit more healthy.
"On second thought, I'll skip the South Beach Salad...had a bad experience once."

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
Fried frog legs are a delicacy in the Big Easy! Watch out froggies! :-D

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Is that kind of frog too small for a frog jumping contest :-\ ?