• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

FueledByRamen 21 Today

Rem

Cyburbian
Congratulations on reaching 21 today. I understand that under applicable rules in the US you can now partake of alcoholic beverages. May all your partakes be happy ones.

You confused me, Rem. If he is American, he will be 21 "tomorrow" :). But: happy early birthday, FbR. What are the applicable laws (re: drinking age) where you live? Are you just now legal? Or have you been for a while?

Personally, I believe if you are old enough to die for your country, you are old enough to kill your brain cells: 18 "ought" to be the legal drinking age across the nation.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Man cannot live on ramen alone. Maybe someone will get you some soba for your birthday. Have a good one.

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
have a happy...:b::b::b::b::b::b:

and the next b-day to look fwd to is 25 for that all important car insurance rate redux.

FueledByRamen

Cyburbian
WoW! I just saw this! I noticed the other birthday threads and thought "...hmm....maybe someone made one for me..."

Thanks guys! Sorry it took so long to reply to it!

I actually didnt have a thing to drink on my birthday....the moment never arose. I had plenty the weekends before and after though ;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Somehow or another I missed this thread on the actual day of the event, so Happy Belated Birthday! :b:

boiker

Cyburbian
wishing you a never ending supply of birthday beer... and nary a hangover in the morning.