• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Fun With War Photos #5

Repo Man

Cyburbian
or...

"Private Johnson yells at a line jumper while waiting for tickets to the Cat Stevens concert at Baghdad Stadium"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
That second one was pretty sweet, jt! But how about,

"Who will give me $8 for this fine Shiite specimen. Clean teeth, disease free! What, no one wants to give me $8? Do I hear $7! Okay $7 from the fine Sunni gent in the front row..."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"By Allah himself, Akmed! You have a such a stench about you! HEY! YEAH YOU! Can some one get this guy a new towel?

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPERMA...

Oh wait, no... It is a plane... another B-2 with a 2000 lb. payload to level more of your country. My bad.

nerudite

Cyburbian
"Check it out... that chick dressed in black took off her veil! Ha ha... made ya look!"

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"No, Achmed ... all YOUR base are belong to us!"

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
"You! The camel's off limits. Yeah, I know there's a long line, but we're in charge now. You guys, go home to your wives".

Cardinal

Cyburbian
"Sing with me, Mother Superior...

The hills are alive
with the sound of mu...

Hey! Wait! You aren't Mother Superior!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michael Stumpf said:
"Sing with me, Mother Superior...

The hills are alive
with the sound of mu...

Hey! Wait! You aren't Mother Superior!"
"You are correct my Anglo-Saxon friend. In fact, I am THE Mother of all Superiors!"

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Okay, this one should be real funny:

"Park the truck loaded with the humanitarian supplies OVER THERE!"

Har har!

donk

Cyburbian
In response to current events, meet the two newest members of the Village People.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Yup, Habib ... I'll take THAT one ...

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
"I'll take this one, I like the lighting. I think he looks ..... well heathier. Besides the blue will brighten up my tent."