• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Funniest news clip ever

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:
WOOOO WOOOO!
No maan it dont go like dat. It mo like WOO WOOOOOOOO! know what im sayin? It fo decoration. Fo decoration only.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Where did they find those two spokespeople for Whistle Tips (TM)? Damn!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Re: Re: Funniest news clip ever

Chet said:
No maan it dont go like dat. It mo like WOO WOOOOOOOO! know what im sayin? It fo decoration. Fo decoration only.
That's only in the morning. You suppose to be up cooking breakfast anyways! It like an alarm clock. WOO WOOOOOOOO! It's all about the flow.

Habanero

Cyburbian
wooo woooooooo! :-o they don't even sounds good- like that high pitched squeal of brakes going bad.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Oh god... classic! Bubb Rubb... what a name. :) I think some people must own these in my neighbourhood.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Funniest news clip ever

Dan said:
That's only in the morning.
Let me correct your quote of the report, Dan. According to Bubb Rubb it was " 'at's only in na mo-nin..." I'd hate for Bubb Rubb to bring a slander lawsuit against you. Your welcome.

Vlaude

Cyburbian
LOL, great... I love the guys comment, "Hey I'll sell whatever people want" Oh Good!!! I think I actually passed a car on the Interstate the other day with one of these WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO whistlers on it... It sounded like a cross between the a jet engine and the andy griffith tune, if you can imagine that! Very annoying, I thought at the time... Ugh, hope I don't have to hear it again..

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
It's these kind of people that make the world go wrong... why the hell can't they have any consideration with others? If those things are so loud that you can't even hear an ambulance comming, it should be made illegal ASAP!

OhioPlanner

Cyburbian
Where do they find these people to interview? Yeh I should be up cookin brefest for my man or sumpin. Damn witout those mufflers I'd be a no-good b**ch

I hope my neighbors get one soon.

el Guapo

Capitalist
I put a glass pack on a 72 Torino backwards once. When I hit serious RPMs it sounded like I had a jet engine or gas turbine. Sweet.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
I put a glass pack on a 72 Torino backwards once. When I hit serious RPMs it sounded like I had a jet engine or gas turbine. Sweet.
He He. I put on a set of Thrush headers and ran 2" pipe straight back to a set of glass packs. It definitely upped performance in the mid-range, but my girlfiend complained that she could hear me when I was a block away.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Repo Man said:
Raiders fans and people who trick out Honda Civics.
I guess cheese heads have better things to do then annoy people.

*I am a GB fan too, but I enjoy hockey more*

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I once owned a car, and the muffler fell off... man did it sound good... Then I put a new one on.

***I will never understand why people try to make there cars louder if it does not make them go faster***