• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Gaaaah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Messages
19,279
Points
43
Good morning good neighbor... let everyone know who you are...
 
Last edited:

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Messages
1,827
Points
23
Welcome Maister, from a friend to your North.

So your in the "cubicle next to michaelski's" I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing ;-)

UH OH Michaelski's you better get to work, your cover has been blown.
 

SGB

Cyburbian
Messages
3,387
Points
25
Welcome from central NY, where the roads are currently slicker than the lawyers. (Sorry, lawyers.)

;)
 

ludes98

Cyburbian
Messages
1,264
Points
22
Welcome from the Valley of the Sun. No short bio to share? Maybe you didn't understand the point of "Introduce Yourself."
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
ludes98 said:
Welcome from the Valley of the Sun. No short bio to share? Maybe you didn't understand the point of "Introduce Yourself."
....
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
PlannerByDay said:
Welcome Maister, from a friend to your North.

So your in the "cubicle next to michaelski's" I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing ;-)

UH OH Michaelski's you better get to work, your cover has been blown.
I joined this formum largely to provide secret surveillance of how he spends his time at work.....so far things are looking quite grim for our resident ski-bum..... :-c
 

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Messages
19,279
Points
43
Maister seen how much fun I had on here and would often peer over the cubicle wall, much as a little kid would while the big kids while the big kids would play outside. I decided to share, and gave him the link. Not only does he drink beer… he brews it too!!!
 

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Messages
1,827
Points
23
michaelskis said:
Maister seen how much fun I had on here and would often peer over the cubicle wall, much as a little kid would while the big kids while the big kids would play outside. I decided to share, and gave him the link. Not only does he drink beer… he brews it too!!!
Michaelskis, why do you go and corrupt the poor little planners mind with this Cyburbia!

Now all my neighboring community to the south is going to go to HELL!



P.S.
Does he make a good stout?
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
PlannerByDay said:
Michaelskis, why do you go and corrupt the poor little planners mind with this Cyburbia!

Now all my neighboring community to the south is going to go to HELL!



P.S.
Does he make a good stout?
Larry Bell thought so....
 

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Messages
1,827
Points
23
Maister said:
Larry Bell thought so....
OT

He's a punk, but he makes a killer Java Stout.

50% Java Stout and 50% Cherry Larrry = MMMMMM GOOOD

BOT

Did you ever have a class at WMU with Dave Lemberg?
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
Never had a class with Lemberg. Memorable prof's (for greatly different reasons) included: Stolle, Heller, and Vuicich. How about you Planner By Day?
 

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Messages
1,827
Points
23
Maister said:
Never had a class with Lemberg. Memorable prof's (for greatly different reasons) included: Stolle, Heller, and Vuicich. How about you Planner By Day?
YES Maister
 

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Messages
3,838
Points
25
Welcome. Michael, half the fun of Cyburbia is the secret of belonging to such an exclusive society. ;) You guys put the "cool" in "cool cities."
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,079
Points
34
The Cyburbia addiction sometimes resists spreading through the workplace. I am glad it is not the case here. Of course, michaelskis only posts important planning-related queries here, and I'm sure we can expect the same from you. ;) Welcome.
 

Jen

Cyburbian
Messages
1,704
Points
24
Maister said:
Never had a class with Lemberg. Memorable prof's (for greatly different reasons) included: Stolle, Heller, and Vuicich. How about you Planner By Day?
Hey me too! After 3 semesters with Herr Stolle I actually grew fond of him, and Herr Kircherr too.

Welcome and tell us how you enjoy code enforcement exactly please? :-}
 

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Messages
24,658
Points
50
:) Welcome from the CTZ of SW IN

you seem to fit in quite well -
Geography, shared same school/prof experience, live/schooled in the Midwest and :b:
 

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Messages
500
Points
16
secretly enjoying the more barbaric aspects to code enforcement
Thats the power of planning guys, and enforcement of course.But i hope you dont harass the citizens. :)


By the way you can tell us as much about michaelskis. Most of it will not leak out from this forum.
In anycase I cant even leak out to anyone out here.As I live in a faraway land.
So welcome from this faraway land.
 

Rem

Cyburbian
Messages
1,524
Points
22
Hello and welcome from Australia. We don't expect you to tell us too much about Michaelskis' past - but when he screws up in the future, please post early. :)
 

JNL

Cyburbian
Messages
2,449
Points
24
Welcome Maister from another faraway land, New Zealand.

Chairman of the Bored... I like it :)
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
Doitnow!! said:
Thats the power of planning guys, and enforcement of course.But i hope you dont harass the citizens. :)


By the way you can tell us as much about michaelskis. Most of it will not leak out from this forum.
In anycase I cant even leak out to anyone out here.As I live in a faraway land.
So welcome from this faraway land.
I do not believe it would be ethical and I am certainly not the one to cast aspersions on his character and will be the first to speak in opposition to the rumors one hears about him. After all, I believe that when the prosecutor's office offers to have one's record "exponged" in exchange for leniency and cooperation, I think they mean just that - expongement. I would also not place much stock into the allegations of cross-dressing either - I've simply seen no evidence of it..... :f:
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
wow, this is great. Kiwi's, Aussies and Yanks all on the same forum. I guess ANZUS is well represented at any rate.....
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,903
Points
34
Maister said:
wow, this is great. Kiwi's, Aussies and Yanks all on the same forum. I guess ANZUS is well represented at any rate.....
Don't forget about the Canucks, eh?
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
Jen said:
Hey me too! After 3 semesters with Herr Stolle I actually grew fond of him, and Herr Kircherr too.

Welcome and tell us how you enjoy code enforcement exactly please? :-}
.....approaches front door, pounds loudly several times. Tips mirrored sunglasses back while haggard looking blue collar fellow sleepily answers the door. (Me, with strong southern accent) "Son, what is this ah hear about y'all operatin' a bidness outta yo' home....without tellin' me?"
"I'm sorry, who are who?"
"Ah think what we have here is a failure to communicate. One simply does NOT operate a bidness in MAH community without mah sayso..."
"Look I don't what the hell your talking about"
"Earl, Jimmy, Billy Bob....can you help this gentleman 'understand' what it is ah'm talkin' 'bout?"
"No wait, if it's about the cars for sale out front, I can explain....really....look I don't need the money. Here, take it all...just please don't....." [fade to black]
 

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Messages
4,853
Points
26
Welcome from the southern lands of Chile... :)
I see you've had quite fun already! (not that it's a bad thing...)
Cheers (with your own brew) :b: :b:
 

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
26,869
Points
57
I forgot to say, thank you for the warm welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top