• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 G'day there

Matixvolta

I'm from Sydney, Australia
Interested in urban planning, architecture
I listen to trance/electronica

Cheers!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome to the good times and great beer, and wonderful, beautiful rants!!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome to Cyburbia. Why all the Australians lately? Not enough puppies on the Austrailian planning forums? ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from the Central Time Zone portion of Southwestern Indiana on the the Ohio River.

JNL

Cyburbian
G'day mate

Oh no, another Australian! Just kidding. If I wasn't living in Wellington, New Zealand, then Sydney would be my city of choice. Welcome aboard :)

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from the deepest depths of winter in central New York state, USA.

Send summer soon!

:-c

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Welcome from south-central Indiana, on the Ohio River, in the eastern standard time zone. I believe ozzies outnumber Hoosiers in Cyburbia now.

Matixvolta

Cardinal said:
Welcome to Cyburbia. Why all the Australians lately? Not enough puppies on the Austrailian planning forums? ;)
Aussies have now found new trend...which is urban planning. LoL

Nah seriously, i really dunno why so many newbies are onboard lately.

Zenith

Cyburbian
Yes, LOL @ that.

Hi Matixvolta..

Nice to know you like full-on dance music to shake that booty to. Sweat it!

Howdy and welcome! If I was single and without children, I'd be closer to living in Sydney. Well, without my spouse and sons, I wouldn't be me, eh?

ANyway, I have spent a fair amount of time in your lovely city. Where do you work/live?

I lived in North Ryde for a spell and recently spent time in Hunter's Hill. My friend and his wife live in Wahroonga.

Welcome!