• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Architecture Gingerbread architectural achievements

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Funny you should post this I watched a video on YouTube last night of the 2018 National Gingerbread competition, hosted in Asheville, NC. Some of the entries are mind-blowing. Even the youth projects are amazing. I understand most entries had 400-500 hours put into them. The folks that enter gingerbread houses each year typically start work on their next year's entry immediately following the end of the judging.

ChairmanMeow

Cyburbian
Funny you should post this I watched a video on YouTube last night of the 2018 National Gingerbread competition, hosted in Asheville, NC. Some of the entries are mind-blowing. Even the youth projects are amazing. I understand most entries had 400-500 hours put into them. The folks that enter gingerbread houses each year typically start work on their next year's entry immediately following the end of the judging.

Neat!