• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Going To See Movie "Brother Bear"?

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Moose tracks lead to Bob and Doug, eh?
as reported in USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20031029/5630322s.htm

Parents (Adults) who catch Disney's Brother Bear when the animated feature opens wide Saturday might find that the bickersome moose brothers who amble through the Pacific Northwest adventure sound awfully familiar.

And, no, they aren't related to Bullwinkle.

The antlered duo of Rutt and Tuke are voiced by Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas, creators of the flannel-shirted, beer-imbibing buffoons Bob and Doug McKenzie.

We adapted them to moose talk, like saying, ''Trample off, you hoofer.''

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
I'll probably take the kids to see this too. This has been the first G-Rated movie since Finding Nemo... a long spell, but not as bad as some years.

prudence

Cyburbian
JNA said:
Parents (Adults) who catch Disney's Brother Bear when the animated feature opens wide Saturday might find that the bickersome moose brothers who amble through the Pacific Northwest adventure sound awfully familiar.

Is it about a gay sibling??

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I'm sure we will go, but first I want to see School of Rock (son saw it already, I didn't, so I'm taking him tomorrow; day off, yay!)