• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Good Day

sthooligan

Hello there,
Come September I will be enrolled in a MUP program in the fair city of Metro Boston. I've spent a couple years documenting hazardous waste sites so I am happy to be returning to the classroom. I'm really excited about this site, great articles and interesting forums, really all you can ask for on our great ole internet.
SPL

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! Post early, and post often! :)

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome! Nice to have another from the northeastern U.S. on the boards.

We've seem to been overun by midwesterners of late! :p

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome! We're glad to have you, even if it increases the ratio of those godawful Northeasterners to us Midwestern sons of the soil.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome. Always glad to have another hooligan on the board!

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Michael Stumpf said:
Welcome! We're glad to have you, even if it increases the ratio of those godawful Northeasterners to us Midwestern sons of the soil.
Greetings and welcome from one of your fellow 'godawful Northeasterners'!

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
Welcome!

From another "newbie former lurker in from the cold" , I applaud your decison to sign on. As that former insurance company use to say, "You're in godd hands...."

nerudite

Cyburbian
Welcome to cyburbia! Post pictures... we'll photoshop you into many fun-filled locations!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Welcome to cyburbia! Post pictures... we'll photoshop you into many fun-filled locations!
Yes... like onto the body of bturk. Go ahead. Post a picture.