• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Goodbye for now!!!

Glomer

With the advice of many of you and my wife's unquenchable lust for money I have taken the leap into the private sector. I start next Monday? Sad day here at the office as I say goodbye to many a friendly face.

As for the goodbye to cyburbia.....I am in the process of purchasing a new computer and plan on having it up and running at home by next week. I take it I'll have to start all over with post number one. Maybe I'll come in under a new identity (mugbubs 2)and see what you really say about me behind my back.

Have a nice weekend everyone....see you on the flip side.

Glomer

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Why would you have to come back with a new identity? Just log in as Glomer on your new computer...

Or do you want a new moniker to reflect your private sector job?

Something like Scumplanner, or carpetbagger? :)

Best of luck with career change!

Jen

Cyburbian
Its about time you bought your own computer instead of monopolizing the guvment's bandwith!

And Cheers on your bigger take-home nugget.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Go get 'em

Good luck and watch out for Lucifer - He attends most developer's conferences.

El Feo

Cyburbian
Re: Go get 'em

El Guapo said:
Good luck and watch out for Lucifer - He attends most developer's conferences.
You can tell which one is Lucifer because his Nextel phone is red.

Congratulations, G-man, and best of luck!